Friday, September 11, 2009

I'M BACK AND NOW READY TO WRITE! ;p

HELLO BLOGGERS!!! HOW ARE YOU? I'M PERFECTLY FINE AND I WISH YOU A GOOD DAY!

Maaf ganyantai, abisnya gue kangen banget! Udah lama gue nggak update blog terakhir kali tanggal 7 Agustus kalo nggak salah hihihi.

Bloggers, selama liburan ini gue bakal lumayan sering update blog karena banyak banget waktu luang! Holiday's coming and surely I'll miss my friends! Hihihi ;p

Kabarku? Aku baik-baik saja. But in the middle of August, I was just a little bit down after I broke up with Arif. BUT NOW I'M SOOOOO OKAY! WE STILL REMAIN GOOD FRIEND! HOW COULD I SAD? THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SAD! MY LIFE'S BEEN PRETTY GOOD AND I REALLY LOVE MY FRIENDS, THANKS GOD!!!

Well, Single is better than having a bad relationshi(t)p. But I thank him for everything he gave to me. He said, " Someday you will found another man better than me." Yes, surely I will. Now I'm trying to be a better, happier person. Someday I'm going to be a much better girl than today ;p

Just because my relationship has ended, doesn't mean my life has to end too, rite? I have great times until now & I'm happier than ever! ;p 

From now on, I'll keep updating my blog! :) Don't forget to follow my Twitter! Http://www.twitter.com/mchairuna

Smell ya Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment