Sunday, July 4, 2010

Win or Lose, I'll keep standing with La Furia Roja.


I bought Espana's hardcase from an football event in Citos. It's nice right? Besides, It can cover all of the scratch in my blackberry's bezel.


I've never seen a team like this. They're so family like. They're defending each other. They laugh and cry together. I adore them so much. Win or lose, I'll keep standing with La Furia Roja!

You see, Torres wasn't at his best performance. How could you expect too much from a man who just recovered from knee surgery? He played great enough! Just because Torres wasn't playing up to everyone's expectations, it doesn't make me love him any less!

Casillas played really great in the match against Paraguay. Well I hope he'll keep up the good work in Spain's next match against Germany. It's really frightening me. Well, if they do their best, win or lose would be fine for me. Fight hard, Espana!

EspanaEspana

No comments:

Post a Comment