Monday, July 12, 2010

Champion of Europe, now Champion of THE WORLD.






WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM FOR THEM!

I never thought they would make it this far! THEY WIN THE WORLD CUP. I'm so proud of them! From the very beginning when I first support them to be the world cup champion, I never thought it would really happen.. I believe in them, I know that they are one of the best team in the world, but.. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT. After 44 years struggling, finally they win World Cup for the first time. Alhamdulillah!

If I remember again, many people were underestimating Spain. Like when they were against Germany, people said that they (Spain) don't even stand a chance.

Never make sure of the result of a match until it really ends. I mean, it's one unpredictable world cup. Anything can happen..

Congratulations EspaƱa! I'm really proud of you! Viva La Furia Roja! Vamos Espana!



No comments:

Post a Comment