Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello again!

Hello, bloggers. Whoa, it's been ages since the last time I wrote here, right?

Maybe, you can blame it on High School or Tumblr. Highschool has seriously taken much of my spare time and I can't do much on writing again. I don't know what brings me back to Blogging again, perhaps it comes from influences from Tuesdays with Morrie. After reading that book, I thought I should write once again. So I decided to take some brief time to update my blogspot.

Oh yeah, I haven't written anything about High School. It is pretty overwhelming me, without a doubt. But I'll just adapt fine soon. Sooner or later. I just don't know.

I'm totally missing my junior high school mates now. Nothing's gonna replace them. I won't let anything replace them.




(These photos are taken during the Extracurricular Demo & Class Meeting. We were having great and unforgettable times. We were laughing, smiling, sitting on the ground (Okay, I know this is irrelevant), and yeah, we're having FUN.)

Thank you for being part of my youth, Crexation. Thank you for being a significant part of my life. I swear I really love you all. Thank you for all the memories, experiences, and lessons you taught me. Thank you, SMPN 115 Jakarta. You're one of the best place ever, you will always be my home. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment