Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ice Tea Twelve, Last Time

ada band baru lho namanya Ice Tea Twelve, dengan single hitsnya judulnya "Last Time." gue tau lagu ini dari denisa karena dia dengerin terus, katanya lagunya enak banget jadi gue penasaran.

Lagunya enak deh, ini dia lyricnya!


Ice Tea Twelve - Last Time Lyrics

I never try to think about it before
I never even dream about it
that you will go
and leave me alone

It’s so hard for me to dream about this
It feels really pain
that you will go
and leave me alone

now, under the gravestone
you have layed your love
your deep love
really, I couldn’t take it
But It happened
Because I love you very much

That was the last time I saw you
The tears fell down from my eyes
I cried so hard
I just can say
Goodbye, my dear

Just One Hour,
I could have loved you, you, you
In my heart
But for me
I need my lifetime to forget you



Tuh, enak gak sih lagunya? Hahahahahah Ice Tea Twelve gitu lho!

NGGAK DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGGGG

Ini sebenernya lagunya ST12 - Saat Terakhir, yang gue bahasa inggris-in _-_

Ini dia lagunya kesukaan Denisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment