Saturday, December 20, 2008

Poems

pas ngacak-ngacak file lama, nemu puisi lama, akhirnya gue tulis ulang deh di blog, selamat membaca!

I know you’ve made mistakes
I know that mistakes hurt me, a lot
I know you won’t apologize to me
I know you won’t remember to apologize
I know that you don’t even feel any sorry
I know that you don’t love me
and I know you know that I love you.

But, you don’t have to apologize…

because I know you’ve been nice to me
because I know that you are my love
because I know that I belong to you
because I know perfect isn’t exist
because I know I love you unconditionally
because I know, you are perfect in my eyes
because I know, remembering someone mistakes is just a waste of time
because I know you are my first love, and there won’t be any second first love
because I know you are the most important thing in my life
because I know I can’t do anything without you.

So, why should you apologize?

If you can’t stay here for me, just stay awake for me.

because I know… that you’re my breath, and I’m dying without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment