Monday, December 15, 2008

reasons why I created new blog

halo blogger semuanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, namaku Marsya Chairuna dan seperti biasa gue memulai postingan gue dengan kata-kata "halo blogger", lalu menanyakan apa kabar, wish you all the happiness in this world, ya, khas gue menulis di blog gue yang sebelumnya, http://www.iamsya.blogspot.com, but the blog has already vanished.

postingan gue ini gue buat untuk menjelaskan tentang alesan kenapa gue membuat blog baru dan menghapus blog lama. There's something wrong with the html code and all the posts. sementara waktu blog gue yang lama berantakan banget mulai dari warna, seluruh postingan, html postingan, dan tiba2 postingannya gak ada baris baru jadi nyatu semua. ngeliatnya aja gaenak.

yang kedua, I want to forget something. My old blog always reminds me about a person in my past. And now I decided to forget and keep it for just some sad memories, so I decided to delete my blog. I just don't want to disturb him, so I keep reminded my self to move on, there's always someone better, and I think I'd found one, so It's time to move on!

That's all of my post. I will publish next post as soon as possible.
Wish you a good day! :-)

-Masya Chairuna

No comments:

Post a Comment