Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my old poems

hallo blogger semuanyaaaaaaaa!
begini, berhubungan katanya banyak yang suka puisi gue di postingan gue yang 'unsaid' di blog gue yang lama, gue bakal copy paste-in disini, semoga bermanfaat yaaaa dan kata2nya bisa menginspirasikan kalian :D

Everytime He Disguised

Everytime that he wrote was a love letter that disguised...
Everytime that he spoke was a love poems that disguised…
Every expressions he showed was a smile, smile for me…
Everything in him makes me love him more…
His hand and his hug for me was a blanket that warms my night…
Everythime that he smiled was just for me…
I love everything in you.
And he is the reincarnation of ‘Love’ that disguised…
Into my boyfriend.

Every feeling in this world

When I’m with you, I feel everything.
I feel Love, I feel Sad, I feel Happy, I feel Joy
I feel Funny, I feel fear, I feel lost.
You are the only one who can makes me feel like this.
One Phrase from you can make me happy
One word from you can make me cry
You gave me the most beautiful story that I’ve ever heard.
But you gave me the most terrific nightmare.
You make me feel all the cherish in this world.
But you gave me the pain I din’t ask for.
You’re plus and minus, you’re balance.
You’re everything, you’re every song.

When I’m with you, I feel happy because it’s you, beside me.
When I’m with you, I feel fear.
I fear my time with you will end…
You are… every feeling in this world.
because every feeling leads to love.

They should make a new word. One word above “Like.” and One word above “Love”.
A word that means more than every word. Because “Love” and “Like” can’t explain how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment