Thursday, December 25, 2008

Poems (again)

Hey everyone thanks for visiting my blog! my conversation with renaya really inspires me, so I decided to write poem, and here it is, my new poem: Failure.

Failure

We used to be walk together until we fall apart
Before we get separated
I used to be your closest
you'd told me your secrets
you'd trusted me, until we fall apart
but know, I don't know anything about you
You haven't told me anything

but now you have gone
I keep blaming myself for everything
well It's all my fault
we used to be in love
but I keep lying to myself, and then you've gone

If I just can say, say what I need to say to you
everything will be better
everthing will not be the same
But I keep hiding it, hiding it from you
and in the end, I left it unsaid

tears fell down from my eyes
you used to be erase my tears away
erase my tears away from the pain
but now, you are the one who make me cry

I treat him like a mindreader, I treat him like he knows anything
but the fact is, he is not mindreader and he doesn't know anything about me and my heart

this is my failure
I've loved you for a long time, and I failed
but you won't fade away from my heart

forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment